City of Shreveport MSA-Phase 3
Miscellaneous Sewer Design Improvements-F16001
Task Order No. 3-SW2-Southwest Replacement
City of Shreveport
Due to progressive growth, the City of Shreveport hired Bonton Associates to assist in their water, wastewater and storm water challenges. Our planning and design approach aligned with our Client’s initiatives to help them find the most appropriate engineering solutions including:
- Development and use of decision algorithms to determine optimal course of action given financial, construction resources, and schedule limitations.
- Gravity sewer condition assessment based on the CCTV reviews, SSA data, MACP, PACP reports to make a preliminary recommendation.
- Development of constructions plans, and profiles based on the decision made taking into consideration the topo survey, Geotech investigation, and utility constraints.
- Coordination with Utility Companies, Coordination with COS to confirm existing ROW and required permanent & temporary servitude.
- Application for railway or other permits required.
Bonton Associates in partnership with Burns and McDonnell Inc., EJES Inc., Royal Engineers and Consultants LLC., and NTB Associates Inc. worked on this project as the design consultant to deliver final construction documents.