The Project Manager is responsible for all facets of project delivery that support a large municipal project.
- Define project parameters in response to observed collections system conditions, within fiscally constrained and schedule-driven environments
- Perform in a cross-functional role with water and wastewater collections system planning, design, and construction personnel
- Charter and implement robust project delivery and quality control protocols resulting in the cost-effective design, bidding, and construction of collections system infrastructure
- Understand and monitor project risks and develop adaptive strategies to mitigate these risks
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and at each stage of project development
Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
Licensed Professional Engineer
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
How to Apply
Applicants can view and apply for this position via its LinkedIn listing.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Bonton Associates is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.